An annual PNS membership fee is currently 150 PLN (or 75 PLN in case of PhD student members) and should be paid by the end of January of the year, to which it applies (membership fee for 2023 should be paid by 31 January 2023).
Membership fees should be wired to the bank account of the Polish Neuroscience Society:
- Account owner: Polish Society for Neuroscience, Pasteur 3, 02-093 Warsaw.
- The name of bank: Bank Pekao S.A.
- Address: Warsaw, Krucza 24-26
- Account number: 67 1240 6003 1111 0010 2058 0307
- Swift: PKOPPLPW
- IBAN: PL 67 1240 6003 1111 0010 2058 0307 (for foreign bank transfers)
In the description of the transfer please state “PNS membership fee for the year XXXX” where XXXX should be replaced with a corresponding year number i.e. 2020.
If you use someone else’s account, please include your name.
Thank you for the regular payment of membership fees.
Please note that if your membership was suspended due to missing membership fees, to re-activate it you will need to cover them first.
Questions or concerns should be directed to the Society Treasurer.