organized in 2023 in Toruń, Poland, by the Polish Neuroscience Society (PTBUN)
§1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The competition is organized by the Board of the Polish Neuroscience Society (PTBUN), hereinafter referred to as the “Organizer”.
2. The purpose of the Competition is to develop a graphic symbol (logo) of a scientific conference organized by PTBUN as the 16th International Congress of the Polish Neuroscience Society, Sep 20-23, 2023.
3. The Author of the winning project will be released from a conference fee.
4. The organizer does not place any restrictions on the idea for the conference logo, however, reserves the right that the competition may remain unresolved.
5. The Board of PTBUN supervises the rules of the Competition.
§2 CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION
1. Only active (with membership fees payed) PTBUN members may participate in the Competition.
2. Members of the PTBUN Board as well as members of the Scientific and Organizing Committee of organized conference may not participate in the Competition.
3. Providing personal data for the purpose of the Competition is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the Competition. The data provided will be processed only for the purpose to conduct the Competition.
4. Joining the Competition is possible only by accepting the Rules of the Competition.
5. Sending the application is equivalent to sending the logo design in the form of a graphic file (maximum size: up to 2 MB, graphic format: jpg, tif, pdf) electronically to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline: 15.06.2022.
6. The Author of the awarded project agrees to any form of free use of his project for the needs of the Organizer.
7. The winner will be announced on 22.06.2022. The winner will be notified by e-mail and his/her name will be announced to public on the PTBUN website.