Student members are not required to pay membership fees!
Rights of a student member of Polish Neuroscience Society:
- Participation in the general assemblies of Society in an advisory capacity.
- Participation in scientific meetings and schools organized by the PNS.
- Benefit from the scholarship programs offered by PNS/FENS/IBRO .
- Rights for the benefits provided by PNS and exploitation of the PNS facilities.
Duties of a regular Polish Neuroscience Society member:
- Active participation in the implementation of statutory objectives of PNS.
- Compliance with the statutory, regulations.
- Compliance with professional ethics guidelines
The current membership status can be checked by log in to PNS database
Termination of membership:
- Student membership expires automatically two calendar years after graduation. You should then submit a new declaration, applying for regular membership.
- Resignation from membership submitted to the Society Board.
- Member can be expelled by the Board for the infringement of the statutory regulations and principles of the Society or due to the loss of civil rights by a final court order.
- A member may appeal against the decision of the Board to the General Assembly within three months.