Rights of a regular member of Polish Neuroscience Society:
- Active and passive election rights to the Execitive Committee.
- Participation in the general assemblies of Society, scientific meetings and schools organized by the PNS.
- Participation in the executive committees established by PNS.
- Rights for the benefits provided by PNS and exploitation of the PNS facilities.
Duties of a regular Polish Neuroscience Society member:
- Active participation in the implementation of statutory objectives of PNS.
- Compliance with the statutory, regulations.
- Compliance with professional ethics guidelines
- Regular payment of membership fees.
Information about the annual rate of membership fee and the mode of its payment can be found here:
The current membership status and the personal account balance can be checked by log in to PNS database (MY PROFILE)
Termination of membership:
- Resignation from membership submitted to the Executive Committe.
- Member can be expelled by the Executive Committee for the infringement of the statutory regulations and principles of the Society or due to the loss of civil rights by a final court order.
- Regular membership can be suspended if member fails to contribute a membership fee for a period of one year, despite the two reminder notices. Restoration of the membership is possible upon a payment of overdue membership fees.
- If regular member fails to contribute a membership fee for a period of three years, despite the two reminder notices, she/he is excluded from the Society.
- A member may appeal against the decision of the Executive Committee to the General Assembly within three months.