Being a honorary member you are not required to contribute the membership fee!
Rights of honorary members of Polish Neuroscience Society member:
- Active and passive election rights to the Society Board.
- Participation in the general assemblies of Society and scientific meetings organized by the PNS.
- Participation in the executive committees established by PNS.
- Rights for the benefits provided by PNS and exploitation of the PNS facilities.
Duties of a regular Polish Neuroscience Society member:
- Active participation in the implementation of statutory objectives of PNS.
- Compliance with the statutory, regulations.
- Compliance with professional ethics guidelines.
The current membership status can be checked by log in to PNS database
Termination of membership:
- Resignation from membership submitted to the Society Board.
- Member can be expelled by the Board for the infringement of the statutory regulations and principles of the Society or due to the loss of civil rights by a final court order.
- A member may appeal against the decision of the Board to the General Assembly within three months.