PhD student members pay 50% of regular dues.
Privileges of a PhD student member of the Polish Neuroscience Society:
- Participation in the general assemblies of Society with active voting rights.
- Participation in scientific meetings and schools organized by the PNS.
- Benefit from the scholarship programs offered by PNS/FENS/IBRO.
- Entitled to the benefits provided by PNS and use of PNS facilities.
Duties of a PhD student member of the Polish Neuroscience Society:
- Active participation in PNS activities.
- Compliance with the statutory, regulations.
- Compliance with professional ethics guidelines
The current membership status can be checked by log in to PNS database
Termination of membership:
- PhD student membership expires automatically two calendar years after graduation. You should then submit a new declaration, applying for regular membership.
- Resignation from membership submitted to the Society Board.
- A member may be expelled by the Board for the infringement of the statutory regulations and principles of the Society or due to the loss of civil rights by a binding court order.
- A member may appeal against the decision of the Board to the General Assembly within three months.